Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

...

...
Scroll Down

Apr 20, 2013

, , , , ,

Be One with Nature (Another abstract)

wow I love this week, because it is a week of holiday for all the highschool in Indonesia. but most of all, i could do all  my hobbies in peace and it got me so productive. I've written 4 posts (this post is counted) for this blog and 2 for other blog in this week, I'm creating art like crazy, watching movies, reading books and so on. (have i mentioned homework?)

so i made another painting yesterday. another abstract. you probably still wonder the style of my artwork because you find many kind of medium and style scattered here on my blog hehe. i dont focus in only one stream. my artwork is not forever abstract or forever portrait or doodle because  i'm a kind of moody and i love to make something new that attracts me. that's why you'll find many different things here. or that's probably because i still on my way to find the best for me. it's not a big deal though, as i do enjoy what i'm working on.

lately abstract has its turn to entice me. It is a very good way to experiment things. I can fully muster all my feelings into the canvas by abstract. often the ideas come as the progress is going like a painting i did yesterday. i had no idea what would it be. but as i kept my hand moving, the idea suddenly came up like a whoooosh

as i'd stung by concrete idea, the soul gathered in one and pour its self through the brushes.

here is the painting i made yesterday and little step of how did it go


still didn't know what was it going to be


final result : 


BE ONE WITH NATURE 






Share

10 comments:

  1. Since I started checking on your blog only this week, the content of your posts as well as how prolific you are, keeps surprising me :).

    This ( semi-) abstract to me seems full of meaning. Very interesting, very accomplished.

    (In spite of the title my interpretation tends to be about intense emotional turmoil a young woman tries to get in check.

    To me quality of pieces of art often depends on the potential of multi-interpretation. By that definition ( and not just by this one :)) I think your creation is a quality-creation.)

    PS:What's your other blog??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the most flattering comment i've ever had, thankyou! you always get me more motivated and confident!! :D

      and I'm glad it brings another meaning to you. :D

      it's ahdini28.blogspot.com/ it's written in indonesian and mostly talk about my observations of surrounding. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your information. Unfortunately Bahasa Indonesia is beyond me :(.

      Delete
    3. learn a bit, it's a very fun language haha :D

      Delete
  2. The final result is incredible. You are really amazing

    Hugs,
    The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. IIII like it!
    keep creative my dear. By the way, how can I call you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opps! Now I have the right one! Beautiful blog! Abstract art is so difficult for me. I need practice. I love the colors in your piece and that face is great. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh! your painting is amazing dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what crosses your head :D