Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

...

...
Scroll Down

Jun 20, 2013

, , ,

Blood, Bitter, Dark, Mystery

In this lovely holiday, most of my time is spent for reading, reading and writing. not so much time for art so far, but now the passion feels starting to bloom again.

But i thankful for loving those three things. reading, writing, and creating (painting or drawing). because they all stick to eachother. they affect eachother. while reading, i create my own state of fantasy, opinion. my improving thought is poured through writing.
the emotion and fantasy i get when i read book, is poured through painting. on my canvas.
afterward, i write about the result here.

i think everything sticks to eachother. everything. we just have no idea about the complexity of how brain works. absorb things and mix it up, and where will it end up is up to you. Praise God.

in the lovely morning of... well i don't know what day is it now. (effect of holiday) I woke up and had a glance on my painting tools. i really miss that feeling when i paint. after little bit thinking of what to paint, i decide not to think.

the emotion effect of psycho thriller novel titled kitarsis I read over last night is still fresh in me. blood, bitter, dark, mystery. the emotion is still strong.

so I give it all to my intuition.

and here what it gives back.



acrylic on A3 Canson watercolor pad.
Share

6 comments:

  1. Awesome.

    You're obviously endowed with writing and graphic potentials. Awesome talents for sure. They put kind of moral obligation on you to develop them further :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. moral obligation... that's new word for me hehe.

      thankyou, its always been thanks to you, for visit, encouragement, and complient :)

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful. Love the contrasting colours ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "… they all stick together." So true. And I love that phrasing. :)

    Merry creating ~ in any form!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what crosses your head :D