Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

...

...
Scroll Down

Apr 19, 2015

Mood Attack (again) and Portrait Painting : Aning

It is only two days more of these very beneficial national exam until i can smell a... Fresh air of long holiday!!

Those coming days are either gonna swoosh me into a very better state of me, with a lot of works and projects done along the soul growth, or they will be just like another day badly spent just like what i had done to my weekend. 

There were many to-do list rushing in my head recently, but i was in a messed up mode that they all turned blank and it stressed me even more. I lost my handle over so many things. Emotions were eating me and all the things I could have done. Now I am trying to get out of the dirt. The best simple thing to do that is, by doing the simple thing that you have long proscatinated, or avoided. and be present as much as you can. Thoughts are coming to show you that you can't, but thoughts aren't even as real as  dust. 

So i did something and tried all my best to feel it, to get real about what was there and what was not. I did exercise and also paint even though i did not want to, basically i did whatever as i tried to swipe all these parasite thoughts.

So here we go.

My last post was about a painting of my very good friend Aliyah. After I posted it on instagram, one of my friend asked me to do a comissioned portrait of her face.

And this is the first painting after awhile where I purposely made it in a rush at the beginning so I could give full concetration and let the thoughts subsided. Slowly. 

The struggle was constant.

This is a painting of my beautiful friend, Aning. She likes yellow, and madly in love with yellow tulips.


 
Face sketch using a pen brush over dried acrylic background. This part is a lecture for my inner impatient dragon! Whenever i see this picture, i got reminded that it was often not easy at the beginning and i need to get used to it.



The color was all intuitive and i often not washing my brush.


And here we go.



Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what crosses your head :D