Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

...

...
Scroll Down

May 28, 2015

Study Abroad

so here we go. It is the time.

I have never really predicted that I am going to stay there, I am not very into future fantasy kind of person. But really, the email and call that's coming is such a reality slap. It really is time to go. Oh sh, i dont mean to be dramatic really. haha.

So yeah, Singapore.

It is weird feeling, a mix of excitement and the anxiety at the same times. I am excited about living alone, and stand all by my self being responsible of each thing I do. But I am anxious too about the social life. I did a little research recently and found many sources said that Singaporeans are very individual people. It is not about "good" or bad", it is about the culture shock I will probably have to face, coming from a country where society is so warm and friendly toward each other. So yeah, I hope i can soon be cool with it.

by the way, I am leaving in 3 July, around a month or so. I'll be studying Fine art in Nanyang Academy of Fine Art. the most unsustainable job anyone can have after. But hey we are not robots we are human with millions of brain cells, we can always find away if we want to.

SO

Just wish me luck!
Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what crosses your head :D