Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

...

...
Scroll Down

Jun 8, 2014

,

Missing Out : Speed Painting Videos

as I'm not being so update with arts project I was working on back in the days, here I'm going to get this blog a catch of what its missing out.

after an observation over my own self ( i guess i have my own asylum nurse inside my head :p) , I can say that I am a person who's easily affected by what I watch, and that can be good or dangerous. that's why I make my own limit of what my head consumes during my self knowledge progress, to decrease distraction. but the commitment didn't seem work really well, though. haha. That's why my self feels like pulled in two opposite direction.

whatever. reason why I talk about this is because I watched a lot of speed painting and video blogs the artists on youtube created. and they're amazing. After that, as i told you how easy i'm infected, I put the camera on and let it record me painting on the canvas.

and when i was done editing them and watch it like over and over again, i got a kind of soothing feeling. seeing your own hand moves and create something your head and heart pour on, is just a nice thing.

hope you enjoy. :)


Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what crosses your head :D