Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

...

...
Scroll Down

Jun 23, 2014

, ,

Beginning of Holiday

As I scrolled down the posts and have a quick read, there are plenty of them with cheer tone opening saying how happy I am having this holiday, or how crap I feel when it's about to meet the end. Well probably this is another one.

HAPPY HOLIDAAAY. :D

My holiday has been going pretty well so far, nothing so glimmering and stuff but not boring too. It's pretty sad seeing people in holiday stating how bored they are while I remember they were so enthusiastic welcoming the holiday on the end of the schooldays. That gives you a bit of idea that no ideal place is somewhere to be found, to fit you well if you can not enjoy whatever happens now. wo ho im starting again.

well about holiday, My friend and I had committed  to create and post an artwork each day as the stimulation of our productivity. Yeah this holiday is pretty crucial and would be such a big lost if not spent well.  Because once we make a comeback on the first day of school, we will be on our last grade of highschool and ought to face bunch of university entrance preparation, such as national exam and other additional exercises and exam, probably in order to get your score higher so it will helps you on fitting a seat of certain good university. (yeah people criticize this whole bullshit education system.)

Thinking about how busy it might be, we should make time really well for the whole out of academy activity now. After a long pause on making new artwork, finally I decided to paint something. The canvas was out of stock at home so I went around the corner and found my old artwork which was pretty mess. It was made on my 5th grade, an attempt of practicing what I've just saw an impressionist painter did.


After making lots of strokes with a little experiment, this how it turned out.


It was enough to stimulate me doing another painting so I created another, not yet going out to have new stock of canvas so I rolled around and found another old painting which the color was too dark so I put random color over it and ciaaaaaaaaattt!


they are acrylic on canvas.

I have some more paintings done this holiday but probably on next post.

thanks, have a nice holiday!
Share

2 comments:

  1. weiss..makjleb banget gan artikelnya...ampe brebes mili saya m'bacanya..keren

    ReplyDelete
  2. weiss..makjleb banget gan artikelnya...ampe brebes mili saya m'bacanya..keren

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what crosses your head :D