Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

...

...
Scroll Down

Dec 9, 2014

, , , ,

#1. You Are...

Why do you think I become so depressed like this?

Because you’re a very real nice dude but sadly blind.

What?

Yea you won’t have your eyes really see the true you. You want others open their blindness while 
you are the one who is all blind! Get all the barriers away here! (swiping her eyes)

How do you assume that?

How do you pretend you won’t be assumed that way?

Hey!

Hey! Come on now, people like to be seen in a way they want to be seen. In a way to construct their delusional perfect image of themselves. My words are something you want to hear because it is something you never hear from yourself! Come, listen to me

What’s now?

You are beautiful

what?

(taking a mirror) watch your face, you’re blushed like a tomato. You know why?

Because.. I’m.. flattered?

Because you finally hear the word you want to hear all your life. 

but there are so many who is more than me.

and there are so many who thinks the way you do too.



So what I need to do more often is..

yes, look at me.

What are you doing??

Giving my self a warm hug. For all the weirdness..

For all the beauty that they don't want to have on screen

For my insecurity 

For the authentic me to be the one and only...


Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what crosses your head :D