Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

...

...
Scroll Down

Nov 22, 2014

Blank

I am not that productive person, because somehow whenever i think i should do something, my thought likes to create distracting image and direct me to do another thing instead. excuse, excuse, excuse, proscatinator? checklist. yeah dude mind control is totally the most power you can have in your life, i think. :P

blank paper and blank canvas, or any blank area is quite intimidating for me. But as i observe myself and people i see creating artwork, i found that whenever i am willing to give a little push at begin and let the rest went by flow, the surprising ideas coming up along the way. The ideas i'd never imagine would appear, is surprisingly coming real onto the paper which was all empty white. This post i am writing on, is approximately 300 words. If only i make rule to make it up to 1000 words, there will be left 700 words of ideas that would surprise me, something concrete appear out from emptiness. quite cool.

I think the only solution that works to boost up my productivity is by serving myself all the blank areas to fill in, to kill my overthinking with "do! do do do!~"


who would be surprised how the ideas of "free" can unfree you?







Do you see, or feel something?


Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what crosses your head :D