Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

...

...
Scroll Down

Oct 13, 2014

, ,

Overcome the mind battle + Speed Painting "Come"

My head was seriously so full of template and HTML code recently. Other than my art store blog, the result goes to my portfolio slide right on the tab next to this one.

And to make it all elegant, i put all black on this blog's theme. i'm sorry if you feel like someone is creeping you from your back now.

but seriously, i don't know if the color and theme has that big impact toward the impression of the writing. On the previous bright theme, It was read like HEYY GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT MAKING ANY UPDATES!. and now it's like ....hey guys... I'm so sorry for not making any updates........

yeah black why are you so deep.

Anyway I'm on my mid test again and today is the first day. But yesterday I felt the urge to paint. so I did spend my night with my canvas, kind of offensive for my stack of math notes, perhaps.

I was not really sure what it was going to be. I was still with fear of making mistakes, i knew it. (Anyway it gives me a kind of new perspective about the artwork that comes from other artist that I see, how it was made by the fear they tried to overcome, the portion varies, of course.) I finally decided not to get further on thinking and started by go with strokes of brush.

The beginning was always the hardest, the few first strokes seemed so intimidating for it was nowhere close to my expectation. I remember there was bundle of thoughts saying "no dude this is gonna end up like the previous one you made, you're nowhere near good with this one technique."  And I almost gave up by thinking to make a big stroke over them. Indeed, I have never done any skin color study on canvas, I was all dependent on my intuition and I don't know why am I so lazy with cleaning the brush and mixing the color on the palette in a proper tidy way. so really, apparently my palette is on the canvas itself. :')

and here it is the speed painting of it that I made.


(By the way I hate how youtube become so strict nowadays with song copyright :") )

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what crosses your head :D