Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

...

...
Scroll Down

Dec 29, 2014

Overthinking

If i scan through my posts, most are talking around productivity and laziness because they are what i am struggling with. Whenever I got so uncomfortably comfortable with my laziness by doing nothing, I can feel the depression is slowly coming into surface. In my case, doing nothing means not doing things for the purpose of improvement, doing something just for a very short term pleasure, or doing something as an escape of what I should've been doing.

Thoughts are very powerful and whenever I feel powerless to stop its wild move, their projection image of how comfortable it is to not doing any can make me lay on the bed all the day, checking on smartphone back and forth, while there is no notification or any urgent message coming. Keep on going this way and i'll find myself hating my life for how boring it was all.

It happens to me quite often, even when i could feel the urge inside of me to do something, i just seem could not help it for I was being controlled by my negative mind which keep making excuse. The Owner of house has been controlled by the guest! Imagine how terrible it is.

I try to do something more by being conscious of my energy along the way, hopefully it lets my mindset know how to be literally back to present. How to not get flown by my not-so-positive thoughts. How the house Owner has slowly back in control. Because whenever I can feel something, it is actually a good sign. I hate when I feel empty yet my thoughts are rushing elsewhere.

By the way, there is One thing that comes to my understanding about art recently. on behind the scene they are lies that put on  together to explain a very real concept which we can relate to so much thing with our real life. 

Or sometimes the artwork just somehow transfer the energy which words fail to understand.

I once heard a quote from Picasso which more or less sounds : "art is a lie that reminds you of reality"

After an experience with the sewing thread and roses on the previous post, i went on with any object caught on my sight. 

"Sail
For sea is waiting for play.
So go ahead untie your ship
Crash the wave
And play."



This one is accidentally interesting, Watch how light can totally change the impression of a face. 

With flash

Without flash


Aiy Deep. :p

An overthinker sometimes has so much interesting view on their mind, the problem is that we think too much, the overloaded uncontrolled thought ends up hitting back banging bunch of excuse. A damn lots of pretty reasonable excuse, because it has got more skilled to make one! Imagone if you feed more power to its skill to tell you that you're not worthy.

So get the ship wheel back in hand, sir!

Btw the pics were taken by my phone. Not technically good at photography, i have never really learnt it, but hopefully enough to say something.

Share

1 comments:

Let me know what crosses your head :D