Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

...

...
Scroll Down

Dec 28, 2014

, , ,

Crumpling My Finger

My holiday was an half day being anxious. I felt pulled into the comfort zone of not doing anything but at the same time i knew it was not a right thing, i got to do lots of things. Big event and news will come ahead, so the preparation needs to get more into details. (I'm on the last year of high school) Life would become much much more tough and i got to get my self up to its level! (More is better) 

it's time to be persistent.

I am now on my attempt to get into my highest productivity as good as possible. To write, draw, whatever. Often I serve my self with a blank paper, Grabbing a tool in my hand I challenge my self to do something. I had no idea at all. The starting point usually went awkward, but as i went on the idea rushing over along the way, which I never expected. It is now quite addictive to know what's all buried down inside, what diamond would coming up on the surface, which we never know before.

Last night i got stroke by sudden brief idea to make something. I had bought 10 artcarton paper. I knew it would be useful for my project which was not a clear vision yet. So I decided to open it up on my desk, then went on with sewing thread and rose. The ideas of the objects just came along.

Soon i got busy with my finger.



hahaha the ending says it all!

I went on.






Be the beauty you want to love


Be the beauty you want to love


Be the beauty you want to love


Be the beauty you want to love


Be the beauty you want to love.


have a nice day.
Share

2 comments:

Let me know what crosses your head :D